Services General Management is accountable for the company's financial performance and client business outcomes. Manages client relationships and acts as a trusted advisor, thought leader and general manager to grow the business through sales. Develops a client-centered agenda (plan), improves the financial quality of the account[s] (grow), harnesses innovations to meet contractual commitments (deliver) and provides the leadership that aligns teams and holds members accountable for results (lead). Provides pan-company leadership working across the company and with customers as one unified company account team (lead). Use of this job family is restricted: must own an account, sub-region/region P & L. (Note: The Account Executive has ultimate responsibility for the account. A leader that manages a portion of a large account is referred to as an Account Manager and reports directly or matrixed to an Account Executive.) Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Delivers Account Business Plan (ABP), Account Financial Plan (AFP), and Account Operating Plan (AOP).
- Leads, coordinates, and manages the long-term, consultative, C-suite client relationship to become the client's trusted advisor.
- Establishes and manages, a program to achieve client service excellence.
- Presents pan-company Portfolio.
- Meets or exceeds financial commitments.
- Exercises responsibility for growing company's year over year share of wallet and shareholder return.
- Delivers technological and service delivery innovations that reduce costs and delight customers.
- Delivers on the company's contractual commitments, technical or process innovations, reduces costs and delight customers.
- Enforces a change management mechanism for requests outside the agreed scope.
- Ensures a strong governance framework and meeting cadence within the company and between the company and the customers.
- Leads all employees who provide services to the client, either directly or indirectly.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, MBA or equivalent preferred 12 plus years account management or business management, including sales.
- Experience leading global and matrixed teams IT industry required and vertical industry preferred.
- P & L, sales and risk management skills required.
- Successfully led sales transactions.
- Management Skills Consultative sales skills.
- Financial Acumen Knowledge of IT Industry, including trends and competitors In depth knowledge of vertical industry.
- General Change Management skills.
- Strong communication skills.