DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
The data entry/mailroom position is responsible for the processing of confidential documents. Efficient and accurate data entry skill, the ability to work cohesively with other staff in a mailroom setting, and the ability to adapt to the current scanning processes, as well as being able to work effectively as part of a team, are essential to the success of the selected candidate.
- Participates productively as a member of a team.
- Completes tasks beyond general support level.
- Accepts instruction and direction from leadership. Ability to manage tasks and assignments without detailed direction.
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves some issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related and legal regulations
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor's degree.
- Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow instruction and adhere to all policies and regulations.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Outlook and Word.
Experience using 10 key number pad preferred.
- Ability to adapt to change and work on assignments with limited instruction from leadership
- Ability to use critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy while maintaining minimum speed requirements
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.