DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology . Business Analyst II Job Description
Education and Experience Required:
- Formulate and define Administrative/Organizational systems and processes using DXC tools and applications.
- Act as a liaison between Client and Account Executive, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to ad-hoc requests from Account Leadership.
- Support and conduct onboarding of new employees for the BCBSAZ account.
- Document organizational charts using DXC processes and tools.
- Support purchase orders and SmartLabor requests along with any other misc. purchases.
- Support and coordinate Travel requests for DXC staff traveling on account business.
- Support facilities requests for seating and any other needed hardware/software.
- Performs work assigned by others.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.
About DXC Technology
- 2 or more years of experience.
- Essential: Professional experience dealing with sensitive/confidential data; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; identifying risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized: developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time. Please Note
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on DXC's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities