DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology . Project Manager- Integrated Automation Framework Program
Facilitate deployment of automation tools on DXC managed mid-range servers with DXC deliveryteams. Coordinate pre-requisite infrastructure work. Manage multiple accounts simultaneously. Escalate or engage other resources as/when needed to resolve issues and meet schedule. Ability to aggressivelydrive completion of tasks to achieve closure of project while maintaining a positive interaction with delivery teams.
- Meetings and communications:
- Assertively lead project meetings
- Clearly present/communicateproject requirements
- Capture and share meeting minutes in a timely manner
- Drive project milestones to completion dates
- Manage conflict/resistance within the project teams
- Organization and preparedness
- Be punctual and fully prepared for account meetings
- Ensure all required documentation is current
- Bring necessary documents to discussions to drivework
- Interface with other DXC teams as necessary
- Exercise good judgment, professionaldemeanor.
- Be flexible and adjust to individual account situations.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced Project Manager with three plus years' experience in multiple engagements of in process projects. The candidate would have PM experience in Server deployment, Asset refresh or OS refresh projects. The candidate would possess the ability to work independently while balancing contributions to the program team along with the following attributes:
About DXC Technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized, efficient, exercises good judgment
- Familiar with typical PM tools/processes i.e., project plans, issues/risks logs, change processes, security concerns.
- Proficient with DXC standard tools including Lync, Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Office applications.
- Some technical knowledge/background
- Able to effectively lead a project team and drive to completion at an accelerated rate
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time. Please Note
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on DXC's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities