Job Description: Summary
Provides integrated client-facing performance management reporting for small programs or accounts or sections of larger programs or accounts. Establishes governance and related processes. Maintains account management system processes, as assigned, including the training and execution of those processes.Essential Job Functions
- Creates governance metrics for small programs or accounts or sections of larger programs or accounts. Assists in coordinating governance meetings and ensures and validates that meetings occur.
- Creates and maintains assigned account(s) master calendar. Drives the logistics of governance meetings and schedules meetings where appropriate.
- Reviews and analyzes the use of account processes. Executes the account management system processes.
- Consolidates and analyzes metrics for governance, processes and account reviews; recommends service improvements across the accounts.
- Develops account customer satisfaction survey questions and communication plans; analyzes and summarizes results for account improvements.
- Examines client facing account level reports for accuracy. Recommends adjustments and makes changes as approved by account program management.
- Reviews project integration processes and reporting for accuracy. Documents, recommends changes or adjustments and applies as appropriate.
- Develops training materials on processes, tools and reporting for clients and the company.
- Property and Casualty Experience
- DuckCreek Experience Preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management or related field preferred
- Six or more years of business management or related experience
- Experience working with account management systems
- Experience implementing processes
- Good analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a complex environment