Within the family there is a range of technical and managerial customer on-site functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite delivering of software services, pre-sales, post-sales or service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. The jobs solve various business systems, networking and applications problems for standard industry servers, specialized or complex clustered environments. Deliver reactive and proactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. Provides direct post-sales systems on site technical support for reactive and proactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as the revenue growth, profitability, and account retention. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Ensure high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, provide guidance, escalate issues according to established procedures.
- Provide software service, pre- sales, post-sales or service delivery support.
- For Mission Critical Customers, provide proactive and some reactive services.
- Monitor operation performance and work on corrective action plans (if needed).
- Provide input about Customers business and industry trend information into Account Support Plan.
- Mentor /Coach new hires on work process and procedures.
- Responsible for account growth and retention.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum Vocational/Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) with 6+ years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 4-6 years relevant working experience.
- Experience with support of full range of company products in Customer base.
- Proactive account management experience must meet HA/MCS qualifications.
- Broad knowledge of corporate policies, products, markets and processes, as well as an understanding of business management principles and practices.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative or technical.
- Demonstrate state-of-the-art technical, functional or business knowledge.
- Recognized as an expert in one or more industry or advanced specialty areas.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of O/S, UNIX, and networking.
- Maximize systems availability as a technical specialist highly trained in heterogeneous data center environments.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, and presentation skills, with both verbal and written presentation.
- Prevent unplanned outages or data loss by proactively escalating issues.
- Superior Customer relationship building skills that help move from transactional relationship to long-term relationship activities with Customer.
- Ability to perform while under extremely high- pressure situations.
- Demonstrate skills in management, planning, problem solving, innovation, analysis, communication and negotiation.
- Secure ITIL knowledgecertification with the ability to communicate business and IT alignment value.
- Provides leadership and coaching to Field Technical Support Representatives.
- Develop basic knowledge of change management process and tools.