Provide business domain solution, process, strategy, business case and change consulting to external client at functional and senior management level, on a chargeable basis. The business domain includes industry specific business process and function specific business process such as HR, accounting and IT. It also includes developing and managing IT governance mechanism and various policies such as security policy, business continuity policy. Help the client innovate and formulate business solutions and "technology enabled" business models and new ways of doing business to create breakthrough positions in the marketplace. Explains how and where technology can be used to address key business processes in a particular domain. Gets involved in the strategy and business issues identification and resolution; provides input to the company account plan to develop and manage the strategic relationship with the client's senior management, and act as a trusted advisor in transforming the client's business. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Engages in peer-to-peer dialogue with clients about their industry and their situation.
- Opens new discussions and builds new opportunities with clients.
- Constructs the overall transformation roadmap for the client.
- Builds strong rapport with clients creating respect and trust.
- Opens new relationship opportunities within the client environment.
- Understands how to construct and gain agreement for business cases.
- Selects appropriate tools available to develop and validate business cases including lifetime costing.
- Shapes and influences client attitudes to outcomes and key benefits for both the client and the company.
- Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events.
- Develop MOC work streams and lead the implementation of MOC activities acting as the change consultant for the client.
- Ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of company standardized and customized services.
- Shapes approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realizing benefits at a program level.
- Creates proposals describing the company's solution and the associated value proposition, ensuring knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed.
- 5 years experience in commercial or public sector.
- Advanced Educational degree preferred.