This is a Technical Writer/Editor position working with DXC on the NV Medicaid system modernization project involving all areas related to claims processing. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing, proofreading, and/or editing documents, including reports, user manuals, billing guides, presentations, FAQ, and Quick Reference Guides, as well as writing and editing communications.
- Editing, writing, and proofreading publications;
- Reviewing written communications and making substantive changes when necessary;
- Ensuring appropriate grammar, structure, readability, and presentation of documents requirements and industry standards;
- Reviewing system change documents and developing training presentations; and
- Developing communications for the user community regarding upcoming system changes, training sessions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or a related 1 to 3 years work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Self-directed and detail-oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision