DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology . End User Support Regional Lead
The End User Support Regional lead will have responsibility for site management and user desk side support at 10 major client locations in the US and Canada, as well as numerous remote and dispatch locations. Role Overview
Single point of contact for the account teams between the client and MWS (Mobility Workplace Services)
- The 'go to' representative for the accounts; usually work hand-in-hand with other CCLs, ADL, ARL, ADM, ADE and/or AE
Manage a team of 12 Site Delivery Managers as well as approximately 60 deskside support technicians and contractors
- Engage with Client Site and Business leaders to ensure service quality and consistency
- Manage relationship with contract service providers
- Support client site move and transformation projects
- Recommend service improvements, especially for support of 6 primary mid-NJ client sites
- Ensure consistency of process and service delivery to end users
Covers all service areas and have end to end responsibility, including cost and customer satisfaction for responsible account
Acts as an integral member of the account team and will be the focal point of communicating, planning and executing escalations, go to green plans, service quality and driving efficiency improvement plans
Account size, scope, complexity, location, etc. will determine the recommended placement of EUS Regional Lead
Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
Education and Experience Required:
- Provides Account overview & reviews; Headcount, PO, cost target, etc.
- Drive MWS standards
- Keeping clients in green status
- Preventing escalations
- Knowledge of Industry best practices
- New deal consultation/approval/support
- Recommend cost efficiencies;
- Reviews Time tracking reporting
- Lean driven models
- SOW & change management
- Account business planning
- Global consistency across delivery sites
- Account financials for MWS portion
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May have Master's degree in related field. Often holds intermediate-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 7+ years of relevant experience Knowledge and Skills Required:
Leadership; manage execution, focused on client/customer, shape strategy, lead by example, integrity, etc.
• VERY good communication, he/she needs to be the liaison between the client, account and delivery, plus sometimes even out of scope workload needs to grab, "own" 'till it gets assigned to someone else
• Solutions: problem solving needed, data and intuition
• Innovation: not just solutions but also how to innovate processes, and continuous improvement
• Risk-Taking; make seasoned decision
• Capacity: capability to handle different workloads
• Mastery: understand the scope, master the scope, experience, accelerate learning curves, etc About DXC Technology
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time. Please Note
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on DXC's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities