DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
The Analytics Sales Executive can be based in most cities in the Northeastern Region of US (NYC/Boston, New Jersey area).
Experienced and successful individual sales contributor with mastery of data management and business intelligence technologies and solutions, as well as specific vertical use cases and industry requirements for [insert industry here]. Leads large, cross-division sales and solutioning teams that drive the achievement of specific financial goals relating to pipeline development, revenue, and sales effectiveness. Contributes to the development of innovative strategies and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing pipeline and for meeting organization's financial objectives. Responsibilities
Solution Planning and Design
- Works with customer IT, LOB and CxO management to develop an accurate understanding of business needs.
- Identifies business value creation implications.
- Identifies customer-wide IT and business parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Leverages organization's strategic business development initiatives to drive industry- and customer-specific opportunities
- Identifies probable competition and evaluates relative DXC strengths.
- Defines an appropriate business solution to meet the customer's requirements.
- Optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity plus the broader customer IT strategy.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components with both short and long term implications.
- Identifies the growth path, scalability options and implications for customer IT strategy and/or related LOB implications of a solution and includes these in design activities and account planning.
- Optimizes a solution to maximize DXC competitive advantages.
Account team collaboration
- Builds strong professional relationship with key IT and LOB executives.
- Communicates the value of DXC solutions in business terms.
- Applies strong consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
- Is perceived as a trusted advisor by the customer's executives, buyers and coaches.
- Manages problem resolution and customer satisfaction issues through strong partnering capabilities.
- Effectively communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solutions.
Education and Experience Required
- Actively participates with the account team in account and opportunity planning.
- Provides sales leadership and drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications during pursuit.
- Transfers knowledge to account team.
- Understands the roles and effectively directs other teams and resources within DXC and partners.
- Applies technical skills to identifying overlooked opportunities within the account.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
Knowledge and Skills Technical/Solution Acumen
- Technical University degree or Bachelor's degree; Master'sdegree preferred.
- Typically 12+ years experience in technical consultativeselling and account management.
- Technical and solution experience in IT industry.
- Experience in vertical industry preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in quota-based compensationmodel.
- Appropriate solution or career certifications.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of DXC's technology &solutions.
- Leverages DXC solutions to support customer business and ITstrategic directions, creating extensive customer business value.
- Applies deep understanding of technical innovations &trends to solving customer business problems.
- Establishes thought leadership in solution or technicalspecialty area with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work as the lead for large complexsales pursuits.
- Has a high level understanding of the DXC product/servicesroadmaps for multiple BU's, and deep knowledge in area of specialization.
- Demonstrates skilled use of business requirements, usecases, and industry trends in presenting DXC solutions that create businessvalue for the customer.
- Utilizes deep knowledge of customer value chain and businessrequirements to create and propose solutions.
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in termsof financial return and impact on customer business goals.
- Understands business metrics and drivers for multiple levelsof customer management and appropriately tailors communications to demonstratevalue.
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges at multiple levels of customer management.
- Demonstrates strong communications skills with IT and LOBmanagers, as well as C-level executives.
- Leverages deep understanding of the competition - bothpositioning strategy and technology - to create competitive advantage for DXC.
- Contributions have major impact across DXC Regions and BU's,and strong impact on DXC's business.
- Leads and participates in data management sales for theIndustry.
- Breadth of influence goes across multiple organizationswithin the Business and is sought, valued and used.
- Successfully operates in the most complex technicaldisciplines and areas across the DCX portfolio.
- Proposes a combination of technology and services to createindustry-leading, unique business solutions.
- Works within complex matrix environments and is viewed as aleader in those environments.
- Regularly engages in projects with high to very high risk.