DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
REMOTE- Managed Security Services | Data Loss Prevention (Security) Engineer
DXC Technology Enterprise Security Services goal is to be the trusted partner in helping clients manage information security risk. We do this by helping clients develop security strategy, designing and implementing security technology, and managing and monitoring security infrastructure. We focus on service excellence with consistent, globally delivered, standardized services.
The Managed Security Services (MSS) Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Security Engineer will be responsible for helping to develop and maintain the overall service delivered by the MSS team to its clients, ensuring the services delivered meet the client requirements, support the overall MSS business plan and are cost effective, ensuring DXC Technology is meeting their contractual objectives.
Also in this role, the Managed Security Services (MSS) DLP Security Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining the services (systems) that will be delivered as part of the overall MSS group services. The MSS DLP team member will work with service delivery teams, peers and clients to ensure that the information and services implemented are delivered and operating smoothly. This role will be based out of Plano, TX.
- Work with Project Managers to Implement DLP solution and perform upgrades.
- Work closely with various teams to support steady state/production.
- Responsibility for maintaining and ensuring standard solutions are implemented and delivered according to Global Portfolio direction.
- Will assist in trouble shooting issues and act as a point of escalation for the client, owning queries or issues through to resolution.
- Responsibility for helping to drive service improvements by ensuring that any issues or concerns with the services supplied are clearly understood.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Support of sales teams in pursuit of accounts of strategic importance to the MSS Service Line, to Enterprise Security Services and to DXC TECHNOLOGY.
Education and Experience Required
5+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Experience with McAfee and Symantec products specifically in the DLP space.
- Good understanding of operating systems, networking, TCP/IP protocols and firewalls.
- Good written and oral communication skills, including some PowerPoint presentations for accounts and clients.
- Must be a self-starter who's highly motivated to succeed.
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with minimal direction.
- Ability to complete projects on-time and within budget.
- Strong skills with developing scanning processes and procedures doc and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to work in a team environment/good teamwork skills.
About DXC Technology
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
In order to satisfy our contractual obligations with clients, the successful candidate will be required to pass a basic, standard Criminal Records check. You will also be required to sign off on DXC's Confidentiality, Non-Solicitation and Conflict of Interest Agreement.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity.
Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities