DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
Education and Experience Required:
- Working from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues.
- Successfully resolve simple technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Working remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, etc. to respond to first level technical issues.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customerrelations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and iscontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty)
- Work is regularly reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level Education, required.
- Articulate in standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming).
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported. (English, Spanish, French).
- Demonstrated basic experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.