DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will support the DXC Transformation Center in New Orleans. Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Interacts with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets for their sub region, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end staffing process within the sub-region; supports implementation of sourcing strategies, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establishes relationships with vendors and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Develops expertise in one or more of the key areas within staffing and recruiting.
- Works with businesses, functions, or geographies on focused initiatives.
- Participates in key projects have a country-wide impact.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- First level university degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, candidate management, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.