Performs quality assurance activities for small to medium software development projects and tasks within the same and/or different accounts. Assists in defining quality programs.
Key Skills : Automation Testing in Webservices and Front end, Java, Junit, Selenium, SQL, Jenkins, Integration testing 5+ Years experience
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for testing software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
• Coordinate and participate in the review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned MasterCard developed systems.
• Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues.
• Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies. Review user manuals for accuracy.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with Development Leads, Project Manager and Senior Management throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments.
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables.
• Actively participate in all aspects of the Agile process to include story pointing, attending elaboration sessions and creating acceptance criteria.
• Manage defect resolution process and support outside testing environments such as Testing Services.
• Follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency. Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC. Ensure adequate test coverage System Testing/Integration and Regression Testing
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written; able to communicate with technical people as well as management and business.
• Has a broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts, Testing and Methodologies is required.
• Ability to be flexible, accountable, reliable, and industrious.
• Establish a strong presence as a change agent providing innovative, effective, and efficient Quality Assurance practices and solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple priority efforts in parallel and ensure Quality Assurance standards are followed.
• Ability to work in an Agile environment.
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Experience and knowledge of continuous delivery and/or continuous integration.
• Experience with Spring Framework
• SoapUI Pro / Ready API
• Groovy scripting
• Familiar with the SAFe methodology is a plus.
• Fluent in Java and object-oriented development
• Strong background in test automation with a focus on APIs
• Experience REST Assured, Apache REST or other service-layer framework
• Working experience with JDBC connections, Oracle databases and PL/SQL
• Experience with JUnit and/or TestNG
• Working experience with Selenium WebDriver (Java)
• Working experience of delivery tools and scripting (Bamboo, Jenkins)