Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.
- Working from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues.
- Successfully resolve simple technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Working remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, etc. to respond to first level technical issues.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty).
- Work is regularly reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent. Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level Education, required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming).
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported. (English, Spanish, French,.
- Demonstrated basic experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.