Manages the overall business process outsourcing process to include defining strategy, development of propositions, and the delivery and support of information technology outsourcing solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Defines and develops the overall business and operational strategy of the business process outsourcing area to optimize profitability and client satisfaction as well as meet corporate objectives and goals.
- Works with business development and information technology project team members to identify and respond to large, complex potential and current client needs. Meets with client(s) senior management to develop alliances, convey to client company's understanding of client business and related infrastructure.
- Oversees the development of operational strategy, propositions and metrics for large, complex clients. Oversees contract negotiations in conjunction with business development and application team.
- Forecasts future requirements for delivery resources for large contracts. Oversees vendor analysis and negotiations and manages vendor delivery in accordance with contract specifications.
- Oversees the design and development of procedures, practices, documentation for disaster recovery and problem control.
- Reviews existing business process outsourcing strategies and proposes changes/new strategies to gain efficiencies, increase quality and reduce costs in all facets of the outsourcing process.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepares, recommends and oversees development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree in business administration, information technology, computer technology or related field preferred
- Twelve or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting, or systems implementation experience
- Eight or more years of leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience managing call center business operations is required
- Background in life insurance systems, legacy life platforms, and workflow systems is highly preferred
- Experience working with business processes and driving process improvement through technology
- Experience working with application delivery, management structures and reporting procedures
- Experience working with integrating applications
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and business process development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to strategically assess clients' business, identify improvement opportunities and convey understanding to client
- Ability to define specific solutions within an abstract environment
- Ability to conceptualize, design, develop and apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Willingness to travel