SuccessFactors Change Management Lead with minimum of 3 implementations in the Change Management role. The candidate will be responsible to define and deploy structured change management methodology to ensure a smooth transition to the new SAP HCM / SuccessFactors platform and the role and processes changes related to the system implementation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with various project stakeholders to layout & execute a change management program and roadmap for the length of the implementation project.
• Assess the magnitude and timing of major changes, the organization's change readiness and the key stakeholders most heavily impacted by the change. The candidate will work with the delivery team and business users for smooth transition from legacy to new SAP SuccessFactors platform.
• Accountable for events that impact employees and review ongoing changes to identify too much change and potential change fatigue.
• Identify potential landmines, potential points of conflict / resistance.
• Develop counter strategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance.
• Be able to identify Standard Operating Procedures, Training Materials, Training methodologies, issue management, etc.
• Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring around good change management practices to senior leadership and project managers to increase their effectiveness in driving sustainable change.
• Lead a community of change agents and leverage trusted informal leaders to influence successful organizational change.
• Lay out plan and timing Work with business unit HR to redesign jobs, define the behavioral
competencies and performance metrics related to the new roles created with the ERP
implementation. Create mechanisms to incent new behaviors and role requirements.
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
• Ensure team to follow strict change management procedures to keep instance in Synch.
• Contribute to knowledge base of the SAP Practice.
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of experience in leading the change management and human resource aspects of a global HCM/SuccessFactors implementation in On-premise / Cloud environment.
• Experience and deep knowledge of change management methodologies, approaches and tools.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, which are essential for interacting with key stakeholders at all levels across the project to manage, inform and influence successful project outcomes.
• Certification in a change management methodology highly desirable.
• Good working knowledge of SAP Activate for SuccessFactors and project life cycles highly desirable.
• Expertise in setting and managing stakeholder expectations.
• Deep understanding of the impact of change, and the interdependencies with and impact on the business.
• Possesses a distinctive blend of business acumen.
• Broad understanding of IT organizational functions and stays abreast of technology trends.
• Financial and performance skills to ensure that organization change efforts improve project
performance and business benefit realization.
• Previous implementation experience with SAP SuccessFactors.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate project goals and objectives, project status and deliverables with senior executives.
• Experience in airline industry.
Education and or Training
• Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
• Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred.
Can sit remote in US but must be willing to travel up to 100%