The Deployment and Integration Enterprise Security Consultant is primarily responsible for the enablement of our customers using FireEye technology. This includes installation, configuration, integration, testing, deployment and knowledge transfer for any FireEye appliance purchase or associated assessment engagement. This role requires working hand in hand with customers to help manage the product logistics and technical aspects of equipment deployment. As a FireEye consultant, you will represent the company to the client, cultivate the climate of teamwork and instill customer confidence in their defense of their networks against advanced, targeted attacks.
- Work with high profile customer accounts on product related consulting services
- Provide Project Management / Client Communication support, including requirements definition, project planning, and delivery
- Provide deployment and configuration for FireEye suite of products
- Integrate FireEye appliances with other security products in the customer’s network
- Contribute to best practices documentation and technical notes for internal and external distribution
- Create process documentation around FireEye suite products including incident response, IOC sweeping, forensic analysis, disaster recovery, workflow and process diagrams.
- Develop custom reports and other custom configurations / use cases for FireEye suite of products within the customer’s environment
- Support regional sales staff on in-depth technical consulting services
- Walk customers through FireEye’s suite of security response information with the capability to understand and locate the indicators of compromise
- Help determine the extent of a compromise including attributes of any malware and identification of data that was possibly ex-filtrated
- Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; including tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attackers and for forensics and incident response
- 5+ years in a security consulting environment
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in network security appliance deployment and architectures.
- Able to build strong client relationships and be able to interact effectively at all levels of client organization
- Expertise in analysis of TCP/IP network communication protocols
- Experience conducting analysis of electronic media, packet captures, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise-level information security operations
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python.
- System administration experience with Windows and Unix operating systems, highly desired
- Understanding of HTTP, ICMP, SSH and SMTP protocols
- Capable of writing comprehensive methodology and technical solutions documentation
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including: Linux based tools, network and endpoint solution architecture/implementation/configuration
- System administration experience with enterprise email systems, highly desired
- Experience and knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic, firewall, SSCM, and other agent push and distribution technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to a variety of internal and external audiences, including the ability to comfortably interact with senior executives
- Exceptional written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner.
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%, including internationally, to support a global customer base
- Experience with FireEye security products, highly desired
- Incident response, malware analysis and investigation experience
- Experience in an analytical role such as network forensics analyst, Threat Analyst or security engineer/ consultant
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies