he Lean Deployment Lead is an innovative, results driven professional with strong continuous improvement background to join the Bionix team tasked with building and enhancing continuous improvement within ITO. This position will lead process improvement within a given team or country throughout specific onsite projects.
This is an individual contributor role on a collaborative team where is needed to identify, create, develop and integrate innovative solutions to improve our processes and achieve LOS targets. The role has a high level of visibility within the Bionix team, reports directly to the Global Bionix Lean Lead and will interact with Lean CoE, Lean Deploy, Hub Lean Leads, Bionix Lever Leads, IDM Deployment Leaders and iFunction managers.
This position requires a candidate with the proven leadership ability to facilitate and guide Managers and employees in the application of Lean, its tools and other quality methods. This person must influence, motivate and lead others to meet the challenges in rapidly changing organization.
- Drive continuous improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
- Drive tactical execution of key initiatives in hubs and Delivery Centers (if applicable)
- Act as an evangelist for the principles of lean and process excellence.
- Lead Lean deployment projects and achieve the objectives defined on each.
- Provide the right metrics to measure process quality and productivity, providing meaningful feedback to the technology and business teams.
- Occasionally review and analyze operational data with development of corresponding countermeasures.
- Gain consensus to push change forward.
- Establish a partnership with senior business leaders to develop and lead the continuous improvement strategy across multiple countries and/or hubs within the cluster.
- Champion Standard Work based on Lean principles despite the pressure to deviate regardless of the direction from which it comes.
- An Engineering, Business, Computer Science or related graduate with a minimum of 10 years working experience within IT Operations including infrastructure engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- LSS Green Belt, Lean IT Kaizen or equivalent experience from a reputable IT company
- ITIL Foundations certified
- PMP or CAPM highly desirable.
- Availability to travel 50% of the time.
- Preferable with knowledge in the use of Agile/Scrum Methodology
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High degree of professional and business ethics
- Functional knowledge of core ITSM \ ITIL processes (Availability, Capacity, Change, Configuration, Problem and/or Service Desk)), preferably ITIL foundation certified and/or Build Operations.
- Project management in matrix organizations and technical/business IT environments
- Capable of orchestrating Kaikaku projects
- Working knowledge of all the Bionix Levers
- Experienced in dealing with the Global Automation organization, possesses a working knowledge of their solutions portfolio and how to request the development of new use cases.
- Working knowledge of Apps and BPS businesses
- Self-motivated and independent with strong Business Acumen and Project Management skills
- Creative, curious and willing to challenge the status quo
- Excellent business communication skills- spoken and written
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Good business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges