We are looking for professionals with SAP Basis experience to support global customer base. Professionals with either Database Administration experience or OS Administration experience will also be considered.
Successful candidates will be part of a team providing world class IT support and services to our customers. They will have the opportunity to interact and work with highly competent and motivated individuals to provide value added IT services which will embody HP's value proposition.
As a SAP Basis Support Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing service delivery to the required service levels
- Providing reactive support for customers of the service, and to introduce measures to reduce reactive work.
- Providing proactive support, through effective capacity planning and change management.
- Handling escalations from customers/other teams, about technical issues.
- Configuration and administration of large scale global and regional SAP systems.
- Plan, execute and follow up SAP projects under your responsibility
- At least 7 to 11 years of hands-on experience in either SAP Basis Administration, Database Administration or OS Administration
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem- solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.
Candidates with the following skills will be at an added advantage:
- SAP Basis experience on release 4.6 and above
- SAP experience on any of the following NetWeaver technologies:
- SAP Basis Netweaver Administration
- Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence
- Enterprise Portal Administration/ SAP Workplace
- SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP PI) Administration / SAP Business Connector
- SAP J2EE 7.0, 7.1 & 7.2 CE, 7.3 and higher