Provides business consulting services to clients; contributes to the design and delivery of business solutions including configuring package-based solutions, change management planning and communications, business-focused testing, and training development and delivery; serves as a business resource on a team or as a team leader for other business consultants. Develops and demonstrates specialized knowledge and skills in at least one business consulting discipline: business strategy, industry, organizational change, ERP product, or business process architecture.
Essential Job Functions
- Participates in gathering business requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews) and prototyping business solutions (Business).
- Analyzes requirements and develops high-level and detailed business process designs to the elementary business process (EBP) level and derived logical process (DLP) level (Business).
- Supports gap analysis highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition (Business).
- Develops standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the development of the required work products (Methodology).
- Leads a team of 4-6 company resources, in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Reviews programs designed from high level specifications or derived logical processes (DLPs) ensuring that they meet client specifications (Technical).
- Establishes and maintains networking relationships with middle management in client organizations (Relationship Management).
- Understands client needs and matches them to relevant services or products; manages client expectations (Leverage).
- Understands and communicates goals and critical success factors for the project; sells ideas persuasively and paces the communications properly (Communication).
- Providing technical as well as Customer support
- General Installation and post-installation experience
- Client creation and maintenance
- Performance optimization
- Transport management system
- Monitoring system performance
- System copy and post steps knowledge
- Performance assessment and troubleshooting
- GUI packaging/NWBC/Fiori
- Independent learner
- Motivated Self Starter
- Able and willing to provide overall system support.
- HANA experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Five or more years of experience in business analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- One to two years of relevant experience in a particular business or industry specialty area included
- Experience working with techniques and approaches for process and entity modeling
- Experience working with techniques, tools, and approaches for data cleansing and conversion
- Extensive upgrade experience for ABAP and Java
- Knowledge and experience with SUM/DMO tools
- Familiar with PAM
- Upgrade Post step experience for ABAP and Java
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work