Designs, develops, installs, tests and documents applications software, including server, client, and web components. Contributes to the design and delivery of technical architecture solution components. Provides work guidance to less experienced personnel.
Essential Job Functions
Location: Peapack, NJ
- Create wireframes based on product requirements
- Design beautiful web and mobile interfaces and iterate on them
- Refine and redesign existing interfaces
- Analyze and report on evolving user experience
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends.
- BA/BS in Design, UX, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong background in UI, UX & Usability
- Experience in Android/iOS app design
- Experience designing and architecting UI/UX features, interactions on mobile and web
- HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch/Adobe XD (or equivalent)
- Experience using prototyping tools
- Effort to stay current with UI/UX/Mobile/Web trends and standards
- Written and verbal communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills.
- Experience in Manufacturing domain specifically GMP practices preferred