SAP SuccessFactors Testing Lead who has done 3+ full life cycle implementation. The candidate will have the ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality. This position will be responsible for collaborating with key business stakeholders & project team members for laying out testing roadmap, identifying appropriate Testing tool, testing progress tracking methodologies etc.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and manage the deliverables of testing team to meet engagement objectives and budget
• Be a hands-on testing expert and prepare / review project deliverables within testing - testing
strategies, scenarios, user acceptance tests scripts etc.
• Ensure testing project team meets project objectives
• Estimate total effort for the testing team
• Lead testing workshops with the client.
• Provide impact assessment/Test strategy
• Comprehensive test strategy creation as well as detailed testing plan development for integration, regression, and user acceptance efforts.
• Configuration and management of test automation tools for SAP SuccessFactors test cases.
• Tracking and reporting on test activities, results, defects and overall status.
• Escalation of test issues to leadership and appropriate stakeholders.
• Coordination of testing team resources for test case, plan development and testing iterations.
• Creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the testing practice.
Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of leading testing project within SAP SuccessFactors / HCM experience
• 3 - 5 SuccessFactors testing projects experience
• Demonstrated ability to prepare, articulate, communicate & execute testing approach, strategy and objectives, testing project status and testing deliverables with senior executives
• Experience leading a test team with excellent communication skills and coordination of Business and Technical testing stakeholders
• Responsible for managing the execution of test scripts, capturing defects, tracking, reporting and scheduling
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivating and be able to plan your own work.
• Expert skills in test management that defines the integration testing requirements and scope based on a change impact analysis.
• Ability to develop automatic and manual test cases, manage the testers and report on the test
progress and test results.
• Detailed knowledge of test management and automation tools (ex: SOLMAN, HP ALM, Worksoft, Tosca etc.).
• Strong understanding of technical test environment dependencies required to complete test cases.
• Knowledge of SAP Activate for SuccessFactors
• Knowledge and experience with EC and COMP will be preferred
• Having knowledge in End to End Business processes
• Experience in airline industry
Education and or Training
• Undergraduate degree required in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus (preferred).
• Masters, MBA or advanced degree in MIS or Computer Science highly preferred