• Prepare and maintain supporting schedules, general ledger account reconciliations and SAP (Blackline) journal entries for month end close including reconciliations
• Complete complex detailed high-volume data schedules and by accounting deadlines, these include but are not limited to Roll forward Schedules and accruals / accounting.
• Provide primary support to the business for accounting, reporting & analytics and budget questions and other business-related matters.
• Interact with Corporate accounting and FP & A teams frequently to resolve questions on accounting, external reporting, and analytics.
• Develop in depth knowledge of the Logistics Operations (HI, WA and WY) by attending meetings with operations and management and working closely with key stakeholders
• Work closely with the department on Power BI reporting – become a Power User with these tools
• Support internal and external audits and information requests
• Participate in response to inquiries from management and peers.
• Recommend improvements to systems, work processes, policies and procedures including internal control / SOX compliance
• Complete special projects and ad hoc assignments as assigned
At least 3+ years of accounting/public accounting experience
SAP (Blackline) software experience is preferred, but not required
Advanced Excel – complex formulas, pivot tables, vlookups
GAAP Accounting experience is required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.