Description This job available through Robert Half may be the role for you, if you’re looking for work as an Accounting Clerk where you could grow your career with a thriving company. This Accounting Clerk position at a reputable business is for someone who can handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). The Accounting Clerk position is a permanent role in the Temple, Texas, area. Working for this company will give you access to terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture.
How you will make an impact
– Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
– Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
– File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
– Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
– Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
– Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
– Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
– Resolve discrepancies, and create correction documents if needed, by checking all possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts Requirements – AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
– 2+ years of accounting experience required
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
– Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
– Experience with high volume data entry
– Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
– Must have desire to grow and learn.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP are preferred
– Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills – Deep understanding of Bank Deposit
– Purchase Orders experience highly desired
– Proven knowledge of Expense Reporting
– Well-founded grasp of Coding Invoices
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.