Our manufacturing client in Shelbyville, TN, is looking for an interim Accounting Manager. This position is on-site and is anticipated to be about 2 months while the company searches for a new permanent Manager.
Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet tight deadlines
Prepare various technical accounting analyses
Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
– Recent relevant financial experience
– CPA or MBA would be nice but not required
– Comprehensive knowledge of SAP
– Financial statement preparation experience
– Command of Microsoft Excel
– Month end closings experience highly desired
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
– Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.