Robert Half Management Resources is Recruiting for a strong Finance Director to support our global entertainment client on a 12 month hybrid engagement beginning immediately. The Finance Director will liaise with internal management (Sales, Sales Planners & Finance) to ensure revenue and billing are properly recorded in the system according to contract terms; review and assist in financial reporting for domestic and international; and oversee the shared services team. The Finance Director should have strong accounting skills, be well-versed in navigating system processes, be a strategic thinker, proactive problem solver, flexible to change and passionate about learning and development.
Contract/Sales Orders Management:
• Work closely with Sales, Sales Planners, and Finance on Contract terms. Review and understand the contract terms implication to revenue and billing.
• Provide guidance to International Finance team to make sure sufficient review is performed on sales orders.
• Review sales orders against contract terms and ensure revenue and billing accuracy prior to approval.
• Review revenue queue and make sure all sales orders are recorded in the system timely.
• Work closely with Sales Planners and Finance to standardize the sales orders review process.
• Coordinate with IT to implement additional document storage as part of the standardizing sales orders review process.
• Review and provide explanation on variances between actual and forecast.
• Review consolidated reports to ensure accuracy
• Review and assist in Management presentations
Costs and Marketing Activities:
• Review consolidated Overhead, Journal Entries and oversee Cost of Goods
• Provide ad hoc reports for marketing and research
• Coordinate with internal teams to enhance Ariba features and improve marketing cost process
Desired Knowledge and Experience:
• Successful track record in Accounting Senior Manager roles
• Strong Accounting experience, 7+ years
• Strong SAP knowledge (S4, BW4 etc.)
• Well versed in maintaining, documenting, and overseeing a control environment for a large-scale corporation
• Proficient in leading/delivering large scale Finance and Accounting projects/programs
• Proficient in leading teams for delivery of Finance and Accounting services and operations
• Knowledgeable in Revenue Recognition 606 rules and IFRS accounting
• Ability to lead a team
• Excellent relationship management skills – ability to work closely with a variety of constituencies including Finance and Accounting executives, offshore vendor managers, commercial teams, and technical staff
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to effectively coordinate and facilitate cooperation from multiple Finance and Accounting groups and key strategic partner to accomplish assignments and goals
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.