Robert Half has an exceptional opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a recognized company. Serving as the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this dynamic department. Based out of the Lake Elmo, Minnesota area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a contract position.
– Carry out additional projects as required
– Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
– Ensure compliance with Company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
– Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
– Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
– Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
– Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative and clerical tasks
– Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, photocopying, and filing them
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Please submit your resume and call Jordan Lynch at 651-293-3973 for review and consideration.
– AA or BA/BS in Accounting or related
– 3+ years of Accounts Payable processing
– Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and experience using an ERP software system (QuickBooks, SAP, etc.)
– Strong organizational and communication skills
– Ability to easily learn new systems
– Ability to work in a team environment and handle multiple tasks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.