Description Seeking a long-term contract / temporary to hire position? Robert Half is doing the hiring process for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk for a rapidly-expanding company. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will be working alongside a strong staff of hard working individuals who have a team minded approach. Based out of the Naperville, Illinois area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract / temporary to hire opening.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
– Carry out additional tasks as assigned
– Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
– Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
– Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
– Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
– Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
– Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
– Fullfill full-cycle A/P Requirements – Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
– Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
– SAP experience preferred
– Invoice Processing experience
– Wire transfer experience preferred
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
– Competent with spreadsheets and databases
– Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.