LONG-TERM CONTRACT role with high visibility! Are you an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk seeking a new role? Then this employment opportunity offered through Robert Half may be for you. Located in Pasadena, Texas, this hybrid Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract / temporary position. The Accounts Payable Clerk responsibilities will include matching and batching code invoices, resolving A/P issues, working in A/P Inbox, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks.
What you get to do every single day
– Provide support during internal and external audits
– Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
– Provide support to internal business partners
– Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
– Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
– Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
– Utilize SAP and electronic interface system to process invoices
– Execute additional tasks as needed
– Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
– Enter Vendor Invoices experience preferred
– Strong familiarity with Research Discrepancies
– Invoice Discrepancies experience
– 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
– Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
– Detailed and have the ability work independently, both on-site and remote
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.