Description Robert Half is urgently seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Jacksonville, Florida area and will be a long-term contract / temporary position. Further career growth and quick advancement is possible in this dynamic department. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be expected to match and batch code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
What you get to do every single day
– Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
– Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
– Provide support during internal and external audits
– Execute additional tasks as needed
– Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
– Produce full-cycle A/P
– Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
– Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
– Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs Requirements – Foundational knowledge in SAP
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience highly desired
– Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
– Account reconciliation experience
– Deep understanding of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
– Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
– Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
– 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
– Strong attention to detail
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.