Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. While working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager, the candidate in this role will be expected to manage a high volume of invoices a week. The candidate will primarily focus on matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Join a fast-growing team in this exciting job opportunity that offers career growth. Located in Vancouver, Washington, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term contract / temporary opening.
– Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
– Manage full-cycle A/P
– Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
– Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
– Carry out additional tasks as assigned
– Provide customer service to internal business partners
– Assist with internal and external audits as needed
– Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
– Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
Requirements – AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
– Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
– Comprehensive knowledge of SAP
– Proficiency in Accounts Payable (AP)
– Enterprise resource planning experience required
– Check Runs experience preferred
– Competent with spreadsheets and databases
– Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.