Description Accounts Payable Specialist
Description of Position
Robert Half is currently partnering with a Brooklyn Park, Minnesota based manufacturing client who has an immediate need for a contract Accounts Payable Specialist. As the Accounts Payable Specialist on a small but growing team, your primary responsibility will be to review, process and pay approximately 600-800 invoices per week, both PO and non-PO. The client is looking for a resource that is comfortable working onsite at their facility at first, but is comfortable with a mix of onsite and remote work after you are comfortable in the role. Your specific responsibilities include:
– Handle the daily receipt of mail for the A/P department, including opening, scanning and entering invoices that are received.
– Process full cycle accounts payable, including both purchase order and non-purchase order invoices.
– Handle 3-way matching process to match invoice with purchase order and goods received, taking corrective action when needed.
– Manage weekly check run process, including both ACH and physical check disbursements.
– Review employee expense reports for accuracy and adherence to company travel and entertainment policy requirements
– Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
– Assist accounting department staff with various administrative tasks.
2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
Familiarity with both PO and non-PO invoices
Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
Demonstrated proficiency with 10-key
Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills Requirements Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Payable (AP), SAP
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.