If you’re looking for Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist work, we have a job opening for a self-starting and detail-oriented candidate! This is a short-term contract / temporary Accounts Receivable Specialist position and is based in the Plymouth, Minnesota area. Robert Half is partnering with a growing Manufacturing company who is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist to join the accounting team. We are looking for candidates ready to enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. You’re a good fit for this position is you are looking for career growth potential, and are capable of processing 200+ invoices per week.
What you get to do every day
– Contact clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
– Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
– Compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports and take care of payments in compliance with GAAP
– Provide information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
– Execute a range of foundational accounting tasks in agreement with normal procedures, including general accounting tasks
– Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in different ledgers
– Verify documents and codes
– Communicate, reinforce, and support the values, culture, and mission of the organization
Requirements – Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field desired
– Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– Experience with ERP systems
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
– Commercial collections experience
– SAP experience
– Microsoft Excel experience preferred
– 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.