Robert Half is seeking an Accounts Receivable (A/R) Specialist. If you want to join a quickly growing accounting team, you might be interested in this job opening with great career growth potential and a great benefits package. On an average day, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The Accounts Receivable Specialist must be a self-starter with high attention to detail, in order to handle 200+ invoices a week.
– 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
– Knowledge of SAP
– Commercial collections experience
– Collection Processes experience preferred
– Proficiency in cash applications
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
– Proficient in ERP systems
– Dependability in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills in particular
– Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
– Excellent attention to detail
For immediate consideration, please call or text Desiree (408) 961-2983
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.