You’ll succeed at this Administrative Assistant job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design. Robert Half is looking for a results-oriented Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and office support duties. This Administrative Assistant job could be just what you’re looking for, if you’re passionate about growing your career. If you’re looking for a job in the Bergen County, New Jersey area, consider this long-term contract / temporary Administrative Assistant position.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Respond to phone inquiries
– Organize word processors, files, and faxes
– Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
– Receive and tend to visitors
Requirements – Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
– Ideal candidate must have adept computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
– Skills in internet research
– Calendar Management experience
– Experience with SAP
– Well-founded grasp of meeting coordination and planning
– Microsoft Office Suites experience
– Proven knowledge of Purchase Orders
– Activity Reports experience preferred
– Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! An applicant will be selected by the end of the week. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.