If you’re looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the candidate Robert Half is looking for, if you’re results-oriented and can perform various administrative and office support duties for a company in the Manufacturing industry. This is an Administrative Assistant position for someone who is deeply passionate about growing their career. This Administrative Assistant vacancy is based in the Wilton, Connecticut area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
– Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
– Support a high volume retail call center with order processing, repair processing, and invoicing.
– Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Answering Inbound Calls experience
– Strong familiarity with SAP
– Data entry experience
– Call Center Customer Service experience
– Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Are you passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! This position will be filled by the end of the week so contact us immediately!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.