Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking a Customer Service Specialist, in this role you will be a key player to help assist customers and technicians with their day to day orders/invoices.
This role is 100% on site, remote or hybrid is not available. Local candidates only!
Specific duties will include,
· Assist in answering telephone and directing calls accordingly.
· Audit and Process the weekly technician reports (currently 16 persons).
o Time reports
o Expense reports
o Service reports
· Filing of service documentation and correspondence.
· Create and maintain service notifications (and service orders) and maintain the measuring tasks within SAP.
· Create service related invoices to customers in SAP.
· Work closely with finance to help as needed.
· Monitor customer web sites for new purchase orders.
· Maintain certificate of Insurance with those customers that require them.
· Issue purchase orders to suppliers.
· Ordering office supplies and equipment for our department.
· Support all field employees as needed with such things as travel arrangements, entry into customer facilities, etc. (Field employees make their own travel arrangements but occasionally require assistance).
· Support visitors from factories with travel arrangements while in North America.
-Previous Customer Service Experience a MUST
– Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
-Excellent Computer skills
-Excellent MS Excel and Word skills
– Must have great time management skills
-Must be able to work well on a team or independently
– Sound written and verbal communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.