Description If finance piques your interest, start your new career as a Billing Clerk for an exciting firm. In this Billing Clerk position, you will review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. This Billing Clerk position will be based in the Secaucus, New Jersey area. Robert Half is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
How you will make an impact
– Function side-by-side with other teams to achieve data quality and consistency
– Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
– Form financial controls and procedures
– Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered Requirements – Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
– SAP experience
– Solid understanding of billing
– Expertise in cash applications
– Strong expertise in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
– Experience with high volume data entry
– Bachelor’s (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.