Robert Half is looking to bring an experienced Bookkeeper onto a growing team at an innovative firm. To excel in this position, you should comfortable with collaborative work and possess a strong set of social skills. If this sounds like you, be sure to contact us. This Bookkeeper position is being offered as a long-term contract / temporary opportunity, and will be located the Queens, New York area.
– Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
– Review payments received and record deposits
– Manage a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
– Be responsible for accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
– Settle accounts by reconciling entries
– Uphold quality historical records by filing documents
– Oversee and manage general ledger
Requirements – 3+ years of previous experience as a Bookkeeper
– Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
– BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
– Monthly Journal Entries experience
– Solid understanding of SAP
– Strong familiarity with Accounts Payable (AP)
– Experience with Posting Payments
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.