Description Robert Half is looking for a veteran Collections Specialist with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail. This Collections Specialist position in the Billerica, Massachusetts region is a short-term contract / temporary opportunity. If you are determined to succeed and are looking for a new opportunity, contact us today!
Your responsibilities in this role
– Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
– Pinpoint delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. written correspondence, phone contact, skip-tracing, and making arrangements for payment
– Catalog all customer payments to the correct reports
– Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
– Guarantee the processing of payments
– Maintain quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
– Comply with all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
– Process bankruptcy filings correctly when received
– Attend to inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence Requirements – Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
– Prior experience using accounting software
– AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
– Effectively analyze customer accounts make decisions based on said analyses
– 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
– Proficiency in SAP
– Comprehensive knowledge of Billing Collection
– Expertise in Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.