Description Ready to seize your opportunity for a career as a Data Entry Clerk? Robert Half is searching for a motivated and skilled candidate to fill an open position. We are searching for a data-driven veteran who pays great attention to detail and looking to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be expected to have intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management. Do you have speedy and precise typing skills and impeccable organization? Then this is the Data Entry Specialist position for you. This long-term contract / temporary Data Entry Clerk role is based in the Troy, Michigan area.
What you get to do every day
– Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
– Keep detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
– Sift through websites for information
– Classify information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
– Review completed work for content errors or duplicate values before presenting the final product
– Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
– Examine reports and sheets of data Requirements – Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
– Proficiency with diverse computer applications and experience with contract database systems
– Demonstrated knowledge of NIS
– Deep understanding of Communication Skills
– SAP experience required
– Foundational knowledge in Computer Skills
– Database experience desired
– Adeptness in A Plus
– Ensure Accuracy experience highly desired
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent typing accuracy
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.