You might be a good fit for this Data Entry Clerk position, if you want to be part of an exciting organization where there is ample opportunity for career growth. Robert Half is seeking 7 Data Entry Clerks with strong technology and communication skills for a large project! The Data Entry Clerks’ duties will include accurately entering large volumes of tax data into Microsoft Excel and SAP, among other accounting and finance support functions. If you’re a reliable, lightning-quick thinker with perfectionist tendencies interested in speedy and accurate data entry, join the team and take one more step toward advancing your career. Located in Portland, Oregon, this Data Entry Clerk role is a long-term contract opportunity.
Please apply online now or call Jake Ovgard at 503.222.9778 for immediate consideration!
How you will make an impact
– Ensuring data entry meets requirements by adhering to program techniques and procedures
– Handling highly sensitive information
– Reviewing customer and account source documents for deficiencies
– Assisting with data entry and additional administrative tasks
– Executing additional tasks as required
– Carrying out operations, using policies and procedures; detailing necessary revisions
– Gathering and organizing information to be entered into the computer; prioritizing entries
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
– Proficient with computers and technology platforms
– High school diploma or equivalent obtained
– Data entry speed over 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.