Description Do you hold your attention to detail and organizational skills in high regard? Would you be able to enter data accurately and efficiently while keeping track of important details? If so, then this could be the job for you. An exciting Retail – Food Store company is in search for a Data Entry Clerk to join their team and have the opportunity for career growth. As the Data Entry Clerk, you will be responsible for accurately entering large volumes of data into Microsoft Excel as well as ERP systems and databases, among other accounting and finance support functions. This Data Entry Clerk role is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity in Orland, Indiana.
How you will make an impact
– Continuing operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
– Maintaining confidentiality of sensitive materials
– Supporting the company in data entry and other administrative tasks
– Preparing data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
– Detecting flaws in data while processing customer and account source documents
– Ensuring data entry meets requirements by adhering to program techniques and procedures
– Completing additional tasks as needed Requirements – Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
– Data entry speed over 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
– Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
– High school diploma, GED, or other equivalent
– Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
– Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
– Well-founded grasp of Expense Account
– Perform Data Entry experience
– General familiarity with Data Extraction
– Data entry experience required
– Numeric data entry experience
– SAP experience
– Proven knowledge of Google Docs
– High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.