We are looking for a data analyst to join one of our clients in the St Pete area for an on-site role!
hours are 8:30-5:30 daily.
Responsibilities Include –
• Provide end-user support for Microsoft Office suite.
• Manage IT Help Desk Cases
• Administer DocuSign templates and users
• Work with business units to obtain, understand and document business reporting requirements.
• Develop and maintain Acumatica ERP inquiries and reports utilizing built in query and reporting tools.
• Develop and maintain KPI dashboards housed within the BI Application DataSelf and Tableau.
• Assist with the implementation of new applications or modules.
• Ultimately establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Acumatica ERP
You are –
• A strong team player with a positive, service-oriented attitude
• Manage special projects as assigned and meet deadlines.
• Handle multiple tasks under dynamic and changing conditions
• High proficiency with Excel, including VLookup, pivot tables, nested logical arguments, etc.
• Experience supporting applications such as MS Office applications
• Experience developing reports with report development tools such as Crystal Reports, MS Access, SQL Server Reporting Services or Tableau
• Solid understanding of relational databases and query development
• Minimum of 2 years IT experience
• ERP Experience. Acumatica experience is a plus but not required.
• Distribution industry experience is a plus, but not required.
Requirements Microsoft SQL Server, Database, Tableau, KPI Reporting, Reporting Tools, MS Office, ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.