We have a great opportunity for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this may be the Desktop Support Analyst position for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is based in the Madison, Wisconsin area and is a contract to hire role.
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
Must haves: 1+ years
1. Excellent customer service, documentation, and overall love working with end users
2. Windows 10
3. Device and printers support
– Workstation Support experience highly desired
– Command of Microsoft Office 365
– Windows Workstation experience preferred
– Deep understanding of Service Desk Tickets
– Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Familiarity with basic networking concepts
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.