· Supporting roughly 200 employees onsite
· Troubleshoot Windows 10, Outlook, O365, Macs, printers, and Mobile devices
· SAP – wireless network troubleshooting
· The Help Desk rotates on tickets, they typically work in the facility they are assigned to
· Assist with administration of network and servers
· Help lead team of 4 on the helpdesk under the IT Manager
· On site 5 days/week
· 5+ years of relevant IT experience
· Industry certifications (CompTIA, Microsoft, etc) preferred
· Proven history of providing excellent user support and desire to continue growing
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.