Entry Level Accountant – Robert Half is hiring an Entry-Level Accountant to join our Full Time Engagement Professionals Team! Accountant will perform Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R) and assistant the Senior Accountant with various projects. Do you want to be a part of determined group of professionals at a prestigious and reputable organization?
For more information regarding this position, please call Tawnia Kirshen at (925)274-5416 or connect with me via LinkedIn at Tawnia Kirshen
· Journal entries
· Bank reconciliation
· Expense reporting
· Vendor maintenance
· Assist with month end close
· Perform Special projects as needed
· Month-end close activities
· Bachelor or Associate degree in Accounting, Business or similar
· 1+ years of experience in an Accounting Clerk role performing AP, AR, and/or billing
· Advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots) with fast data entry
· Highly organized, detail oriented, flexible, and able to deal with frequent and changing priorities
· Accounting software such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.