If you’re a Help Desk Analyst candidate, consider this Robert Half opportunity. We’re looking for some with a can-do attitude who is looking to be part of a highly motivated team, so if that’s you, apply today! If you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services, this Epic- Centric Service Desk Analyst job might be for you. The perfect candidate for this job will be able to create knowledge articles and arrange training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. Another important piece of knowledge you should have as the Help Desk Analyst is how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Understanding Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes is also important. We also need the chosen candidate for this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. There might also be times when you need to cover alternative shifts. We’re seeking a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity. This Help Desk Analyst II opportunity will be located in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, with the ability to either be FULLY onsite or in-office 2-3 days consistently, and will be a long-term contract / temporary to hire position.
Maintain the clinical schedules for all providers and staff.
Maintain member-managed system setup such as the provider master file, security, preference lists, and SmartPhrases for service area.
Manage error queues and In Basket pools established for member organization.
The EHR Support Analyst will work with the IT department to troubleshoot technical issues that arise.
Data quality monitoring. The EHR Support Analyst will work as a member of the team to assure ongoing data integrity of the EHR through maintenance of scheduled reports and data clean-up as needed. This will include performing chart audits and working with providers and individual in various departments.
Interface management –
The EHR Support Analyst will work to troubleshoot Interface errors as they pertain to the Lab and immunization interface.
Troubleshoot error resolution issues
Assist with development of new interfaces as needed.
The EMR Application Specialist will work as a member of the team to monitor and improve clinical outcomes; and
Will understand on a basic level the use of Reporting Workbench to provide reports to key clinical leaders in support of clinical programs, grants, and other reporting needs such as managed care quality reports.
Performance Improvement – The EHR Support Analyst will work as a member of the team to coordinate the implementation of functionality enhancements to the EHR as needed by the health center and its programs.
– Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
– 2+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Epic, Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Candidates who have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
– Possess skill set to successfully analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Adeptness in Prioritization
– Deep understanding of Epic Modules
– Epic Clinical experience
– Corporate Communications experience highly preferred
– General familiarity with communication
– Knowledge of Epic EMR
– Foundational knowledge in Epic System
– Practical knowledge of external communication
– Experience with Epic Hospital Billing Systems and Claims escalation
– Demonstrated knowledge of Prioritize Workload
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– If you’re looking for job openings and have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude, you might be a good fit for this position
– Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
– The ideal candidate has ITIL certification
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.