Description Looking for a new opportunity? Your next position might be this growing company’s Help Desk Analyst role in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field! Candidates for this position should keep in mind that we are looking for a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. If you’re looking for work where you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services this Service Desk Analyst job might be for you. This includes creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. This job requires you to handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users. How your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives is also important. We also need the chosen candidate for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. Also, how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You will be successful at this Analyst job if you can cover alternative shifts when needed.
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Facilitate user account management: Onboarding, change and departure processes
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members Requirements – The ideal candidate has ITIL certification
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Applicants should have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– Background in one or more programming or scripting language
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
– Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
– You might be a good fit for this position if you have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Interested candidates should be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Solid understanding of customer service
– Practical knowledge of Comptia Network+
– Adeptness in Network Troubleshooting
– General familiarity with TCP/IP
– Command of communication
– Demonstrated knowledge of Support Tickets
– Hardware Troubleshooting experience preferred
– Background working with Workstation Support
– Earlier work involving End-User Support
– Basic Network Troubleshooting experience
– Basic Network Troubleshooting experience
– Network+ experience highly preferred
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.